End of Life Discussion - Additional Information
- The End of Life Options Act Fact Sheet http://bit.ly/24XOitG
- UCI Forum with Dean Erwin Chemerinsky and Aaron Kheriaty, MD https://youtu.be/JUhVMII0Ch0
- Synopsis of Relgious views on death http://pewrsr.ch/1qW8frV
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu speaking about assisted death https://youtu.be/4g2BffV3Ga8
- Lord Carey (Former Archbishop of Canterbury) speaking about assisted death https://youtu.be/apcNkvYzN9o
- Reflections from the Anglican Church of Canada http://bit.ly/2ed3hcx
- NY Times article "Who Chooses Assisted Death?" http://nyti.ms/2dZiyiA
The Book Group meets Wednesdays at 11:00 am followed by Holy Eucharist at noon. We read and discuss a wide variety of books with spiritual and religious messages. One chapter or section of the book is discussed each week. All are encouraged to join us. We don't meet on the fourth Wednesday of the month.
Sunday School / Youth Group
Sunday School provides for the spiritual growth and self-esteem of our children and teens. We follow a selected curriculum throughout the church year that echos what the adults are hearing during the regular church service. We welcome new teachers and those who wish to be substitutes when needed.
Our Youth Group focuses on growing a relationship with God, with others and within ourselves. We incorporate lessons, games, events, outreach, fundraisers and fellowship opportunities into the enrichment of our youth group while providing a safe and nurturing environment. St. Andrew's Youth Group welcomes all youth in grades 6 - 12.
Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity. - 1 Timothy 4:12